Tutorial – Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2
First of all before we start with jailbreaking, make a backup from your device! Normally nothing should happen but for example in the case of a power failure during the process.The operating system could take damage. Then you could need a backup for restoring.
Preparation: First download the following two files.
The Cydia Impactor signes the Pangu application, he also loads the app in to your device.
An Apple ID is required for the siging process. For safety reasons, we recommend you to create an additional account. (Use iCloud.com)
This signature lasts a week, when it expires the process has to be repeated. You can also use a developer account if you have one. Then the certificate will expire after one year.
1. Unzip the “Cydia Impactor” and start the program.
2. Connect your iOS device to the computer, it will be recognized by Cydia Impactor.
3. Drag and drop the “NvwaStone_1.1.ipa” in to ,Cydia Impactor ‘. and click on Start.
4. Enter your Apple ID and password.
5. Now a warning pops up – Click on “OK”.
6. Now the Pangu app should appear on the dashboard, but first go to:
Settings> General> Device Management> previously registered ID> „yourID@example.com” trust
7. Now start the Pangu app. Allow notifications for the app, and then press Start. Then you will be prompted to press the “Sleep” button. The device will initiate the jailbreak and restart during the process.
After a few minutes “Cydia” should appear on the Dashboard. Therefore, the jailbreak has been successfully initiated.
With Cydia you are now able to you all programs regardless of Apple. You can use all kind of tweaks, hombrews, and many more!
After restarting the device every Cydia related applications no longer work. For this step 7 hast to be repeated after every reboot.
For questions and problems as well as ideas and suggestions, just feel free to leave us a comment.